Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought B. HUSSEIN proved Clinton's point beyond any reasonable doubt last night. Some of the answers he gave during the Saddleback Forum showed his lack of experience.
</div></div>
Funny you should mention that, because reportedly(McCain admits this) that he wasn't in that "cone of silence" that he was supposed to be in during Obama's part. Even though when his part of the forum began said that he was in that "cone" when the pastor asked him. So he had easy access to the questions if he watched them, which he could have done obviously since he wasn't where he was supposed to be. So IMO experience didn't help Mccain with those questions, he usual lying probably did.
Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?
You evidently failed to watch the interview last night.
Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?
And what interview would that be?
Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?
I believe its funny that you actually think McCain is any different.
Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And what interview would that be? </div></div>
That's what I thought. Maybe your "research" hasn't been so thorough after all.
I was referring to the interview with Rick Warren. He said McCain ABSOLUTELY DID NOT hear any of the Questions asked of B. HUSSEIN. He also went on to say that B. HUSSEIN did have prior knowledge of one question. In case you haven't noticed Andrea Mitchell backed away from that claim rather quickly.
Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?
Ohhhh yes that interview...he was interviewed several times and his answer to the question in both ones I saw to the ? of "how do you know Mccain didnt watch it or access it somewheres before his time?" and he said "Well I asked him and he said he didnt"...I mean lets be real about it, he asked a liar about going and getting a upper hand on a pretty hard interview and the liar says "Nope I didnt do it".
Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?
A B. HUSSEIN supporter calling someone a liar.
Now isn't that interesting.
Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A B. HUSSEIN supporter calling someone a liar.
Now isn't that interesting. </div></div>
Party tradition for ya'll-" Read my lips" and "Iraq has WMDs" not to mention the using of his father's position to dodge the Guard and getting drilling contracts in other countries. When your party has failed for 20 years , doesn't it tell you anything?
Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A B. HUSSEIN supporter calling someone a liar.
Now isn't that interesting. </div></div>
Party tradition for ya'll-" Read my lips" and "Iraq has WMDs" not to mention the using of his father's position to dodge the Guard and getting drilling contracts in other countries. When your party has failed for 20 years , doesn't it tell you anything? </div></div>
I don't have a party. I can say that with all honesty.
When the Clinton/Gore team ran I voted for them. I thought Gore would be the next Prez, and a good one. But he seems to have lost his mind when it was his turn. I mean he made some statements that were just absolutely WILD. I considered a vote for Bush as more of a vote against Gore.
When Kerry ran I was all in favor of him. But as the campaign dragged on longer and more was made public about him I could not have forced myself to vote for him. To him the "truth" depended upon where you were and who you were talking to.
Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?